Instructions for use: spray the product on the contaminated surface and let it soak in for a maximum of 5 minutes.
Work the surface with a brush or sponge and rinse the surface clean.
Warning: Causes severe skin burns and eye damage. Do not breathe dust / fume / gas / mist / vapors / spray. After working with this product. Wash thoroughly. Wear protective clothing, gloves, face shield, face protection and eye protection. Don’t swallow! In the event of contact with skin or hair, immediately remove contaminated clothing and rinse immediately. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately for a few minutes. If necessary, remove contact lenses and continue rinsing. Not intended for cleaning everything that lives. CONSULT YOUR GP
Use gloves, eye protection, skin protection and a mouth cap at all times.
Not intended for polished rims.